Our editing and proofreading is done by senior editors/proofreaders. For every project we perform a detailed quality control process in order to produce error-free translations.
At least three professional linguists work on each project: one translator, one editor and one proofreader. The linguists involved in the project are determined according to the field of the text so that the translation/proofreading of a text relevant to engineering is done by the translators/proofreaders with a background and experience in engineering.
After completion of the translation, the editor in charge of the project evaluates the text’s use of terminology and checks for mistranslations, spelling errors and mispunctuation.
The final stage in the quality control process is carried out by a proofreader who checks the translation’s fidelity to its source text and its page layout.
Kalite Tercume’s quality control process includes an inspection of the terminology specific to the field of the source text and the target text. For example, all legal terminology is scrutinized in the source text and the translation of the legal terms is verified for the target text.
Thanks to these efforts your texts are guaranteed to be error-free and ready for public.
Our editing services include these stages:
- Correction of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
- Addition of any missing words, phrases, names and dates
- Using appropriate wording to convey the message of the source text accurately and in the same writing style
- Checking for the consistent and accurate use of specialized terminology in the translation
- Making the content more accurate and creative
- Inspection for compliance with the client’s instructions and reference texts
Proofreading hizmetimiz aşağıdaki çalışmaları içerir:
- Correction of any spelling, grammatical or punctuation errors
- Error-free page-setting, typesetting and content
- Correction of visual inconsistencies (space, number and date formats and so on)