Last revised: 14.07.2020
2) It is not necessary to be a member to use and/or visit Kalite Tercüme and/or comment on blog posts.
3) You can simply use the “Add Comment” form located in the lower part of the blog posts by entering first name, last name and e-mail address information to add a comment for Kalite Tercüme.
4) If you want to be informed about new things, campaigns and other advertisements and announcements put out by Kalite Tercüme, you can subscribe using the Newsletter form. When you subscribe to Kalite Tercüme, you give permission for an email to be sent to the relevant e-mail address.
5) You can unsubscribe from Kalite Tercüme Newsletter whenever you want. If you unsubscribe, you can subscribe again at any time .
6) You agree that Kalite Tercüme is entitled to terminate or delete your subscription without providing a reason.
7) You are responsible for any malicious use, including writing comments on content of Kalite Tercüme with your e-mail address.
10) All other content on Kalite Tercüme, including photographs, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operations, designs, logos, pictures and texts, and Kalite Tercume trademarks, kalitetercume.com.tr domain name, sub-domain names and all intellectual and industrial property rights for all pages, belong to KALİTE TERCUME (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), or permission has been obtained lawfully by Us from the right holders for their use, excluding the representative photographs which are under the commitment to be removed unconditionally upon the request of the right holders. Therefore, the relevant content can in no way be used, published, processed, reproduced, spread, benefited from as a representation or communicated to the public by the means that are used for the transfer of signs, sounds and/or images without obtaining Our written permission. Otherwise, we reserve the right to take legal actions and make claims.
11) We put forth maximum efforts to make Kalite Tercüme free of viruses or other harmful content, but if you still experience technical problems or your devices are infected with viruses by other causes or you suffer any damages, we are not responsible for the damage of your devices or programs or for any other damages you suffer. We recommend you take necessary measures to avoid these damages.
12) We are not responsible for any data loss regardless of any reason(s). It is your responsibility to reenter the data that are lost. Therefore, we recommend you take your own measures to protect your data.
13) We reserve the right to change Kalite Tercüme and the structure of the texts and services on Kalite Tercüme at any time with no prior notification and have the right to terminate them temporarily or permanently.
14) We attach importance to the continuity of the publication of content, services, opportunities and other elements included on Kalite Tercüme. However, we do not guarantee that the publication and/or services offered through Kalite Tercüme will be uninterrupted.
15) We will take the utmost care in storing your data. However, we have no responsibility if your data are obtained, changed or deleted in the event of an intrusion to our systems where we store your data, dysfunction of the system or modification of it.
18) We collect your e-mail address, first and last name, company information and all other data you share directly while using Kalite Tercüm and store them for the period of time required to offer services. We automatically store your IP address, websites you have visited, similar log information and such data anonymously while you use Kalite Tercüm. We store your IP address during the legal period and other data during the period deemed necessary for our services.
20) By sending an e-mail to email@example.com, you will have the right to:
a) Learn whether the personal data have been processed
b) Request information if the personal data have been processed
c) Learn about the purpose for the processing of the personal data and whether they are used in line with its purpose
d) Know the national or international third parties to whom personal data are transferred
e) Request the correction of any missing or wrongly processed personal data
f) Request deletion or elimination of personal data within the framework of the terms set forth in Article 7 of the PPD
g) Request to inform third parties to whom personal data are transferred about the actions performed as per the subsections (e) and (f)
h) Object to the occurrence of a result against you by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems
ı) Request the recovery of loss in the event of damage due to the processing of personal data in violation of the governing law
21) We shall be required to share your personal information with competent authorities in the event it is duly requested within the framework of the legislation in force.
Address: Bahçelievler Mah. GMK Bulvarı 18. Cadde Aksa Sitesi A-3 Blok Kat: 5 Daire: 32 Yenişehir/Mersin, TURKEY