Project management includes the following processes: receiving files from the client and preparing them for translation, planning and organizing the resources, scheduling, translator selection, performance monitoring and managing the feedback from clients or translators.
Our strong full-time project management team is the only contact point between our clients and translators in all language pairs for which we provide service. Our project managers meet the needs of our clients by continuously following the work process and all stages, from receiving the job to its delivery to the client.
Our project managers are target-oriented and have experience in process management and in-depth knowledge of human relations.
Our project management system allows for the effective management of high-volume and multilingual projects
We specifically train our teams to understand the work cultures of our clients and adapt to them. Our teams regard clients as a part of our company.
Our process is developed in accordance with our clients’ programs, taking into account any type of time restrictions. In comprehensive projects that involve hundreds of files, we make plans to integrate issues, like file download/upload, turnaround time, and communication with our client about deadlines and processes. Our project management team prepares for the business life by taking part not only in various trainings and education programs but also psychological sessions. Regarding the latter, our company organizes interviews and sessions with a contracted clinic to prevent our project managers from acting with undesired attitudes towards our clients while working under the stress of daily operations.
- End-to-end project management in rapidly developing environments
- Evaluation, coordination, follow-up and management of complex projects with a specific deadline and budget, in addition to being the contact point between clients, clients’ project managers, and our team of translators, editors, quality assurance professionals and engineers for delivery
- Creating client accounts and establishing a translator team specifically tailored for each client
- Developing and following a schedule for translators and editors using personal workflow and project management tools
- Submitting reports to senior project managers and clients about the status of the projects
- Ensuring the quality control of the daily translation projects to maximize the consistency and quality of translation
- Finding solutions for potential problems about translation technology and quality in a timely and quick manner
- Always responding to client needs quickly
- Preparing in-company work that will support effective project delivery and business development
- Supporting the projects by being involved in the translation process when required
- Solving potential problems in such a way as to minimize risks for the client